Author Topic: Hackensack Riverkeeper Benefit Auction: 2 Springsteen/Giants Stadium tickets  (Read 4802 times)

Offline BLeafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Bob Leafe Photography
http://xrl.us/BruceTix

Seller's description:

Bruce is Helping Hackensack Riverkeeper
to Save the Swamps of Jersey...
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Hackensack Riverkeeper is auctioning off two sets of TWO TICKETS
to Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's Concert
on Thursday, October 8th at the OLD Giant's Stadium (before it's knocked down!),
including passes to the E-Street Lounge before the show!

The auction winner’s seats will be located in the loge section (first tier above the floor)
within the first five rows, either to the left or right of the stage.
The auction winner  may choose to be in the Pit, rather than seats.
The Pit is a corralled-off area on the floor,
directly in front of the stage, that houses approximately 200-300 people.
Please note the Pit is standing room only and there is no guaranteed placement in the Pit –
it’s a first come, first serve area.  Everyone with tickets/wristbands to the Pit
will form a line to enter the Pit (this line is also first come, first serve) and when the gates
to the Pit open, everyone enters the Pit from whatever position you hold in that line.
Once inside, the Pit is a GA area.

The E Street Lounge passes will enable the auction winner to go backstage to relax and have a
drink before the show.  The Lounge has a cash bar and is before show only.

Ticket pick-up takes place at the specially designated ARTIST WILL CALL WINDOWS
located in the Box Office from 6:00pm on, day of show.

All proceeds from this auction will go to further Hackensack Riverkeeper's mission
to Protect, Preserve and Restore the entire Hackensack River Watershed.

As of right now, this is the next-to-last concert ever at Giants Stadium.

And to think I shot the first show ever there in 1978. If you want to stump your friends, ask them what band was the very first to perform there. Answer: the Stanky Brown Group. It was a Beach Boys/Steve Miller Band/Pablo Cruise/Stanky Brown Group bill.

Since the seller only provided a picture of Bruce performing elsewhere and not a picture of the tickets - since they have to be picked up at the box office - here's my contribution to the cause: a picture I took of Springsteen during his first Giants Stadium stand in 1985.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:38:26 AM by BLeafe »

Like music? Like photography? Step into my office: http://xrl.us/BobL - - - - - - - http://xrl.us/BobsDarkness

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
Springsteen/Giants Stadium tickets
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »
I went to this concert by the way. Spectacular show.  They did the Born to Run album and other misc. songs. Fireworks towards the end.  Almost a 3 hour show!

I took some camera phone pics to remember the Stadium.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:19:09 PM by Editor »