Author Topic: 5/8/04 Danceathon  (Read 4508 times)

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
5/8/04 Danceathon
« on: April 15, 2004, 10:30:49 AM »
Center for Modern Dance Education
84 Euclid Avenue, Hackensack
201 342-2989
[/b]

Irving Burton' s New Piece:  
"It's About Me & All My Friends"
Debuts At CMDE Danceathon May 8

Irving Burton, celebrated performer/choreographer living in Bergenfield, will debut his newest piece, “It’s About Me and All My Friends", dealing with the idea of communication, inspired by sign language and other non-verbal forms of speaking, during CMDE'S exciting Annual Danceathon May 8, 1:30pm & 4:30pm at Bergen Community College, Paramus.

In addition to Mr. Burton's work, there will be Ballet, Hip-Hop, Afro/Modern and Middle Eastern pieces choreographed by Karen Silvano, Little Falls; Roger Turner & Connie Youngmann, Hackensack; Frances Herdman, Bergenfield; Elissa Machlin-Lockwood & Janelle Smith –Reed, Teaneck; and Jeffrey Bynum from New York.

CMDE's 21st Annual Danceathon is a day of dance celebration in which all students, children, teens and adults, including those with disabilities, have the opportunity to perform.

Tickets for the Danceathon may be purchased in advance for $12 by calling 201 342 2989. They will be available at the door for $15.  For further information visit www.cmde.org
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 10:38:56 AM by Editor »

anything