Author Topic: Skateboard Videos  (Read 6991 times)

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
Skateboard Videos
« on: March 12, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
YouTube Description: clips of my friends and I skateing Nelly K. Praker school in hackensack. Skaters: Jeff, Danny, Keshawn, Cj and Scott. This is our first video so be sure to comment and rate it. We will be comming out with a promo for our new video soon!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OrdGlYgR6uQ&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OrdGlYgR6uQ&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:15:32 PM by Editor »

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
Re: Skateboard Videos
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »
YouTube Description: 180 Hackensack High School 8. Not Much Of That Cool Sound, But It's Not Bad For A Dude Who Doesn't Have After Effects.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:03:32 PM by Editor »

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 09:07:55 PM »
YouTube Description:  my boy scott ollies his first 8...wit no speed

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:14:55 PM by Editor »

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 09:12:46 PM »
YouTube Description:Me and my friends were skating Nellie K in Hackensack. At First we were skating the 6 set and rail, and i saw my friend pull a chalk board and 2 cones to make a kicker. i knew it wouldn't work so i went over there made it more stable. Put down some wood crates then the chalkboard, some 2 by 4's up top and piece of wood so you woldn't have to ollie over the lip. then i took a desk and put it infront of the kicker to launch over. then we tunred it and skated it like a manual pad, and then grinded it. pretty dope thing we created then skated =D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:14:29 PM by Editor »

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 09:18:39 PM »
YouTube Description: Mike and Chris ollie the eagle gap in hackensack nj. its a pretty nice sized loading dock to loading dock gap. The angle is waht makes this gap hard.

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »
Warning: Language may not be suitable for all viewers.

YouTube Description:
LIKE KOW ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/knockonwoodskatevideo 
So i had the idea to combine all the homies from hackensack into one montage. I guess you could call this sharing a part. Anyways, this is all these homies got, for the video, due to the facxt that they didn't or couldn't skate as much, and get to all the spots.Much love to these homies. Always a good time skating with them. Be on the look out for part 2 of the KOW montager ,and a friends montage.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:53:50 PM by Editor »