Author Topic: Alyssa Griffin, 18, Passed Away...  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Chuck

• View Profile
Alyssa Griffin, 18, Passed Away...
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »
Hi Al, everyone, I just wanted to leave a message here, my niece passed away peacefully in her sleep last week, she was 18 years old and her name was Alyssa Griffin, daughter of Jen Corbishly. Jen was raised in Hackensack on Poplar Ave and attended Hackensack High before moving to South Carolina with Alyssa to get her degree at Coastal Carolina University. Alyssa was about 7 when Jen moved with her, back in 1999. Alyssa had no known health problems or issues at her passing, they are attributing it something called SUD Syndrome (Sudden Unexplained Death). Alyssa was a beautiful girl and it is a tragic loss to us, if you knew Jen, she is heartbroken and could use your support. Her contact info is on the site below.

Anyone that remembers them or wishes to pay respects can view our online memorial at alyssa.1x.net.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:44:35 PM by Editor »

Offline Chuck

• View Profile
Re: Alyssa Griffin, 18, Passed Away...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 10:05:47 PM »
I should add she was the granddaughter of Margaret and Joe Mannino who owned Mira Drugstore for 40+ years on Anderson St.

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
Re: Alyssa Griffin, 18, Passed Away...
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 12:13:58 AM »
I can't tell you how completely saddened I was to read this.  I sent an email earlier to the address you used to register.  Reply when you can.

anything