Author Topic: Diabetes Wellness Planning  (Read 13022 times)

Offline Marynils

• View Profile
Diabetes Wellness Planning
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:24:14 PM »
Hi:

Most of the information you receive from your doctor about living well with diabetes is very limited, they are just trained to help you when you become ill, you need to manage the rest of your life, not depend on them.  Friends asked me to write about my life experiences as a very healthy Type I diabetic of over 60 years, so I did.  My book is "Designing your Diabetes Wellness Plan, 10 Proven Principles to a Healthier Lifestyle.  And I am giving free semesters about the principles I used.  Please plan on coming to my next scheduled seminar, see details below:

Free Diabetes Wellness Planning Seminar: Mary Nilssen is on a mission to spread the word about how to prevent, reverse or master diabetes.  She has mastered Type I diabetes (had it for over sixty years) and written a book about her experiences and what she did to remain very healthy. The book (Designing your Diabetes Wellness Plan, 10 Proven Principles to a Healthier Lifestyle) describes 10 principles that Mary has followed for the past 30 or so years.  Using these 10 principles Mary can help you change your thinking, and actions and results about this dreadful diabetes and create your own Diabetes Wellness Plan.   Please come to the seminar on January 21st or February 25, 2012 from 9a.m. to noon, @First Baptist Church, 257 Bloomfield Ave., Caldwell, NJ 07003.  Call Mary @804-380-1735 if you have questions or want to reserve your spot.  Mary lives in Bloomfield but has a VA. cell phone #.    Please call asap; or email to mary.nilssen@comcast.net, or just come if you did not have time to RSVP.

anything