Author Topic: A day in Hackensack  (Read 16259 times)

Offline Edwin

• HackensackNow Regular
    • View Profile
Re: A day in Hackensack
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 03:30:34 PM »
no, I meant woops that that was the police shooting range. They should put a sign there saying so if they don't want people there.

The peeing I'm still gonna do either way if there aren't any public restrooms (I didn't know there was one, but it was locked anyway the other player said); there's plenty of woods there, especially along the river.

Offline BLeafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Bob Leafe Photography
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 04:40:06 PM »
no, I meant woops that that was the police shooting range. They should put a sign there saying so if they don't want people there.

Uhh, remember that post where I told you it was the HPD Pistol Range?. In that post, I also gave you a handy-dandy link for you to click on so you could see what the hell I was talking about.

I understand that it's incredibly difficult to master all this newfangled technological wizardry, so I'm posting the picture again below. Normally, this is where "Now don't you feel just a tad silly?" would be asked, but it's obvious from your next statement that that would be a silly question to even ask, so why bother?

The peeing I'm still gonna do

Drain away, Lizard King, but be advised that cops read this forum. :police: :police: :police:

Like music? Like photography? Step into my office: http://xrl.us/BobL - - - - - - - http://xrl.us/BobsDarkness

Offline Edwin

• HackensackNow Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 01:31:27 PM »
oh well that explains it, I enetered from the side, the only way you can enter walking from Johnson park. That sign was on the other fence, away from me.

Eh... What are you gonna do? You don't see it, you don't see it, then you pee. Wouldn't have had I seen it. I'd volunteer to put up another sign on the block wall or another part of the fence if they bought the material, know how to do it, I work construction... but then I might have to tell them this little story.