Author Topic: Eye on The Record  (Read 121015 times)

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
Re: Eye on The Record
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2013, 10:05:16 AM »
More on the layoffs, reaction to departure of Margulies

http://eyeontherecord.blogspot.com/2013/03/more-on-layoffs-at-record.html

Offline BLeafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Bob Leafe Photography
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »
BLeafe: Maybe you can get a job at a newspaper as a proofreader. You sound like you have too much time on your hands.

It's rather telling that you would take a dismissive tone toward behavior that mirrors your own.

Maybe you're finally starting to get it. Or - more likely - it's just a diversionary tactic because you can't find that previously-mentioned error.

<< Keep in mind nobody BLieves anything you say. >>  (Oooo.....so clever, Vidal!)

Right.

Can't wait to hear what that line of crap is based on.

Like music? Like photography? Step into my office: http://xrl.us/BobL - - - - - - - http://xrl.us/BobsDarkness

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2013, 02:03:26 PM »
BLeafe, you have no credibility because you continue to hide behind your pen name. Are you ashamed of your positions? Tell us who you are and what ax you are grinding so we can judge your comments in context.

Offline regina

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2013, 02:32:51 PM »
Yikes! Mr. Sasson, chill out. Please stop accusing people of hiding and attacking their credibility. Bleafe is no more a penname than vsasson. Look in the mirror before you jump on anyone else. None of us is perfect, not even you.

Note, Editor does not use his real name either. It is permitted to be anonymous. Those who choose to should not be subject to your wrath.

Offline just watching

• Long-time poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 04:53:09 PM »
I am only aware of the Eye on The Record blog because of these recent postings on Hackensacknow.com.  I appreciate vsasson's dedication to the blog, and to reporting news and news about the news.  I respect people who show such dedication, even if he rants slightly from time to time.

I would be very happy to see the blog to evolve in the direction of reporting and commenting on real news in the Hackensack community and perhaps to change the name to Eye on Hackensack, but he owns the blog, not me.  That's his choice. We really don't have any independent blogs about Hackensack. This site, hackensacknow.com, certainly has its purpose on archiving news, and its a great depository for the city's history, but you have to be too careful about what you say on the issue of Ken Zisa and other matters.  It's not a true blog.

Even as Eye on Hackensack, Sasson could still comment on The Record.

I wish him the best of the luck in the city election, although I don't believe an independent candidate can win in Hackensack.

Offline BLeafe

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Bob Leafe Photography
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2013, 05:06:58 PM »
BLeafe, you have no credibility because you continue to hide behind your pen name.

Pen name? If you paid attention for a change, you'd find my first and last name in every one of my posts.

Wake up!

Like music? Like photography? Step into my office: http://xrl.us/BobL - - - - - - - http://xrl.us/BobsDarkness

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2013, 12:32:57 PM »

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2013, 12:39:08 PM »
I am devoting more of Eye on The Record to Hackensack, as recent posts show.

Many people share the view that an independent candidate can't get elected in Hackensack, but if people split their vote, I believe it's possible.

Four of the incumbents aren't running, and I don't believe John Labrosse deserves re-election, so voters can vote for me, assuming I get on the ballot, and Labrosse's four running mates, freezing out the disguised Zisa-like slate.

Then, we can change the name to Independentville from Zisaville.

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2013, 04:30:19 PM »

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2013, 10:41:51 PM »
Note: all of the comments above were posted before this topic was moved to this Board.

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 10:48:02 AM »

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 02:10:25 PM »

Offline Victor E Sasson

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2013, 10:50:59 AM »

Offline regina

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2013, 02:44:06 PM »
Mr Sasson - this is my most recent reply to your Eye on the Record postings. I am replying here because you pick & choose what gets posted on your blog, as is your right (right or wrong).

Victor since 2010? Three short years?? I have been a paralegal (certified also) for over 15 years, plus 5 years before that working in a law office. If you want to break the law, despite having been informed of the law, knock yourself out!

Where do you get off even suggesting that I support censorship. You censor quite a bit on this blog.

Parents sign releases whether or not they give the school permission to use their childrens' images. I am sure it was done for your stepson. So there very well may be an expectation of privacy on school grounds. Again, knock yourself out, see how many people you can tick off.

anything