Author Topic: McDonalds, River Street  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
McDonalds, River Street
« on: March 22, 2016, 01:21:03 AM »
http://www.bergendispatch.com/default.aspx?p=articles&news=37755908&title=Hackensack-McDonald-s-Manager-Recognized-Among-Top-1-of-Managers-Worldwide

Jhon Tineo, from Hackensack, has been awarded the prestigious Ray Kroc Award, which recognizes the top 1% of McDonald's restaurant managers worldwide. A general manager of a McDonald's in Brooklyn, Jhon is among six winners from the New York Tri-State area and among 340 winners from around the world.

I don't each fast food much, but when I do, it's this Micky D's for me.  Drive-thru line is usually long but moves like EZ Pass on a Sunday morning.

Song about Ray Kroc by Mark Knopler:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:24:17 AM by Editor »

Offline johnny g

• View Profile
Re: McDonalds, River Street
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 11:55:18 AM »
Mine was always the one in Little Ferry next to the Amoco station (where I worked in high school) where Hudson St ended and Bergen Tpke began
It's now a White Castle...glad to see the River St one is still there, I was at the one on Essex St a few weeks ago..

Offline Chief Oratam

• View Profile
Re: McDonalds, River Street
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 03:31:30 PM »
One place I will surely never eat is B.K.
at 38 Hackensack  ave.

I will never forget the blizzard of January. .

That poor old lady was allowed to sit in her car and die during  the blizzard.... and they knew she was there, nobody thought enough to say sit in here... here have a cup of coffee.. let me call a family member  for you...call the police...do something. ..

She told them she was going  to sit in her car....

anything