I posted many of the shots I took on my annual Christmas Day walk up and down Main St in other topics, but I never got around to posting the variety shown in the rest of them in their own topic, so here they are:
1. The Od Center
2,3. This place was new to me. The second image may be the only glimpse inside many of us will never see.
4. A subset of "Headaches": "Brain Freeze by Mike"
5. Diapers to chains
6. Store doing what?
7. With all that color, it's the gray shadow that caught my eye.
8,9,10,11. Down at the courthouse: In the two bird images, I took multiple shots of #8 and - believe it or not - never saw the red-tailed hawk in #11. If I did, you can bet I would have taken MANY more shots and posted something much better. What a blown opportunity! I'll never have a chance at that shot again.
12. At the 76 Main St mural (Bridge St side), you have to pick the lock AND get past Mr Big Hands to get inside.
13. The EspecialitoHippo Receptacle
14. Probably not a great place to get your watch fixed if you want accurate time.
15. Unique entrance
16. Bring back Woolworth's!
17. Still not much progress
18. Odd name (next to Moss Lighting and open on Christmas) - it appears to be the only store anywhere with this name
19. Festive holiday wear
20. When I first read this, I thought it said "pants" and thought it was rude to be openly criticizing that segment of the population that likes to wear their belts a foot below their waists. Because I took them an hour and 20 minutes apart, I'm not sure, but I think this is the small note found in the window of image #1. How Od.