General Category > Hackensack Discussion

My favorite paper is not having a good day

<< < (25/55) > >>

BLeafe:
Time to resume the doom.

Click to enlarge.

BLeafe:
Welcome to the latest installment of "Fives & Flubs", starring The Record. The majority of the flubs are caption-related.

Click to enlarge.

BLeafe:
More FIVES & FLUBS (with no end in sight)

Click to enlarge.

BLeafe:
I was surprised when The Record decided to devote 3/4 of the front page of Monday's Better Living section (plus 1/2 of page 3) to - of all things - BAGELS.

I was shocked when they devoted  3/4 of the front page of Tuesday's Better Living section (plus 3/4 of Page 2) to...............BAGELS!

I was ASTOUNDED when they devoted  3/4 of the front page of Wednesday's Better Living section (plus ALL of Page 3) to...............................MORE FRICKIN' BAGELS!!

The Monday and Wednesday articles contained lists of North Jersey's best bagel shops (one listed 10 and the other, 11). Only 5 shops made both lists. That means that each list is at least 50% inaccurate, according to the other list.

This is worse than when they ran multiple articles about hot dogs in the beginning of the summer.

Are they finished? Will I find more of this tomorrow after they've already wasted 4.5 pages of ink in 3 days on boring bagels?

This is "Better Living"?

Oy!

Victor E Sasson:
A Page 1 column in The Record on the Tesla Model 3 is filled with errors:

https://thesassonreport.blogspot.com/2018/09/clueless-error-filled-column-on-all.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version