General Category > Hackensack Discussion

My favorite paper is not having a good day

<< < (35/55) > >>

BLeafe:
Sloppy season is upon us (does it ever leave?). You know things are bad when it's only been 6 days since the last Fives & Flubs post - usually it's around twice as long. I smell an upside-down learning curve at my "favorite" (that's beginning to wear thin, guys............get your collective act together soon, please) newspaper.

Let's get started.

You can bet that when one team writer does it, the other has to, right? After an almost-Five, the flubs follow.............

Click to enlarge.

Victor E Sasson:
The photo of Art Stapleton is probably 20 years old, if not older. After The Record left Hackensack in 2009, the Sports section was put out in Rockaway, where the presses were located, not in Woodland Park. Not sure if that is still the case. The paper's clips -- newspaper stories going back I don't know how long -- also were kept in Rockaway.

Victor E Sasson:
NEWS OF STING AND PASSAIC COUNTY

BERGEN READERS GO BEGGING

http://thesassonreport.blogspot.com/2019/05/bergen-readers-of-record-go-begging.html

BLeafe:
It's getting worse. This time, it's only been FIVE days since my last post of FIVES & FLUBS. I hope this doesn't devolve into a daily event. Who has the time every day to deal with an increasingly-Devo newspaper?

Click to enlarge.

BLeafe:
I have 5 things in the "5 things" section and the last one also has a flub which leads right into the never-ending flood of flubs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version