General Category > Photography...........the way I see it (Moderated by BLeafe)

Projects update

<< < (2/11) > >>

BLeafe:
It's short and - please - no jokes about Hu Flung Dung.

BLeafe:
From two days ago:

1. Waiting for the top piece to be lowered (hey - what's that guy in the lower right doing?)

2. Daring laddermen............especially the guy on the right

3. King Kong of New Jersey

BLeafe:
(Although the total photos file size is within the per-post limit, it won't work for some reason, so I'm splitting them up again.)

I took another projects walk last Sunday to check on progress (or lack of same):

1,2. The Record - No recent activity. The fencing was put up a couple of weeks ago, but if you recall, the 395 Main fencing went up 3 months before any demolition began, so it could be a while before the action starts. The sign in front of the building indicates that asbestos remediation may be taking place now.

3. Main & Mercer

4,5. The hole at Main & Mercer - Stitches looking west and north.............still no vertical construction. You know the deal with stitches……..click to enlarge and scroll away.

6. Meanwhile, right across Main St (and hidden from view)................

7. 210 Main St (rear), as seen from Foschini Park

8. 210 Main St (front), as seen from Banta Place

9. 210 Main St (front - looking up), as seen at the entrance

Click to enlarge.

BLeafe:
(continued)

10-13. Main/Salem/Moore Street projects images - taken from Foschini Park, corner of Main/Salem, Salem between Moore and River streets, Moore Street

14. Slightly redundant

15. Moore meets Salem

16. Salem meets Main (an interesting contrast)

17. You tell me.

18. I hate to say what this looks like, but I DID take my hat off and bow my head when I worked on the picture.

19. Colors, geometry, heavy metal..............what's not to like?

20. From the SE corner of Camden and River............starting to take shape. Let's change the name of E. Camden St to Current St: "The Current on River at Current and River".

Click to enlarge.

BLeafe:
I took these from home yesterday morning. The second one is a 2-pic stitch.

Click to enlarge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version