Author Topic: Justice dept. coming to Hackensack?  (Read 4498 times)

Offline sayhey

• HackensackNow Regular
  • Hackensack Now Patron
    • View Profile
Justice dept. coming to Hackensack?
« on: March 20, 2005, 11:46:32 AM »
There was an article in the Record this past week talking about Police problems with the youth of Hacknesack, does anyone have more info on this issue?  Will this affect the upcoming elections?  If this is true who will pay the price for this problem, the current administration or police dept. or citizens of Hackensack? ???

Offline Hackensack Jazz

• HackensackNow Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Justice dept. coming to Hackensack?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 01:37:06 PM »
Interesting modifier "Justice Dept. ~ Hackensack" I'm from Missouri! That's where justice is not an interpretation bought and sold by inadequacies, influence peddling, and "the silence of the lambs" - more on what that means later.
This should be an indicator. Lets go to the analysis chart.
1. School violence and gangs show a leaned distrust for the law and leadership by children confirming by way of their own observation the cryptic signals by their parents that the City of Hackensack contains a living breathing extension and goal modified exclusionary devise  similar to the the KKK yet having operational procedures of protecting that authority akin to Nazi Germany.
2.  If you cannot make sense of #1 there is no need for me to display number 2 through 5357 on the Bates Numbering File Folders...
3. I plan on being free from incarceration.. so I'll stop now.