Author Topic: "Keep Kids Alive Drive 25®"  (Read 4582 times)

Offline Editor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hackensack Now
"Keep Kids Alive Drive 25®"
« on: November 19, 2005, 10:09:27 AM »
I found this on another site...

Keep Kids Alive Drive 25® is a safety campaign targeting observance of the residential speed limit. In most towns and cities throughout the U.S. the residential speed limit is 25 mph. Thus the slogan, "Keep Kids Alive Drive 25®".

I am looking for Organizations throughout towns in Bergen County to start their own Chapter. Maywood's Cub Scout and BoyScout Troop #14 started the inititiave as a Fund Raiser and it grew to have the Township purchase Trash Can Stickers for the Residents Recycling Cans and the Boy Scouts Donated 10 Large Metal Signs to be placed around town as well.

If you would like more information on how to get started please email me atTraciStuart1@aol.com, The Bergen County, NJ Chapter and also visit the Web Site www.KeepKidsAliveDrive25.org. I would be happy to help any organization start a Chapter in their town. We wish you all the best as you care for your own children as well as for all children and pedestrians of all ages out and about in your neighborhood each day. And remember, Keep Kids Alive Drive 25® - It’s About Kids! It’s About Safety! It’s About Caring! It’s About Time!®