General Category > Hackensack Discussion

Hackensack Real Estate Threads (comments)

(1/4) > >>

itsme:
I think it is a great idea to publish real estate appplications and variances.  However, since it is suggested that no comments should be made under that subject, the information provided should not include the opinion of the writer as to whether or not he feels this is a good or bad idea.  It should be impartial.

ericmartindale:
I started that string and posted most of the material. I stated in one of the first few sentences: "My intent is to promote upscale development appropriate to the zoning and planning of the city."  This means that the string will be slightly biased in this regard.

I read through my postings, and perhaps I have strayed off that mission, such as my comment regarding the 3-family house proposed in the 1-family zone on Fairmount Avenue. I will be posting more info on that thread, and will consider your advice.

average Joe:
since when are opinions not welcomed? i think eric has earned the right to state his,whether i agree with it or not

itsme:
To Average Joe:  I started to comment to your response but decided it was not worth it.  Thank you Eric for your consideration.

Editor:
Related topic: Hackensack Real Estate Thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version