General Category > Hackensack Discussion

Personal Attacks: Reminder

(1/2) > >>

Editor:
Personal attacks will not be tolerated, especially those posted anonymously.

Repeat violators will be permanently barred.  

Editor

hackensack:
They are not attacks but facts opinions ideas and problems taht need to be addressed and since they do not fix/solve the issues  in person or one on one this is a great way of getting people involved and allows them to express their concerns and thoughts

TheTechGuy:
To Hackensack,

I appreciate and encourage your use the boards.  I see that you have made several posting today and a few on other day.  Why don't you register?  It only requires an email address.  I've noticed a few people like Marie and upsetparent have similar views as you.

P.S.  --  I'm just "the tech guy".  Send all gripes to the Editor and favor to me...     ;D

hackensack:
thanks tech guy done

Just never took the time and I am glad that others do see things as I do.

wetochwink:
Editor, if you are so concerned about annonymous postings, then force everyone to register.  Having the ability to post without registering is going to add your responsiblity of monitoring this board. People do or say what they wanted when responsibility is not their own.

If anyone is so concerned about their email address, block its view, create a forwarding address to a real address, or just submit a bogus address all together.  

I can honestly tell you that providing an email address for registering - the editor does not abuse his capability of sending tons of email.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version