General Category > Community Soapbox

Eye on The Record

<< < (3/23) > >>

Victor E Sasson:
Usually reliable and anonymous are not mutually exclusive, and as you might know, newspapers often use anonymous sources. But if you are going to attack someone's position in the run-up to an election, you should use your full name and tell us who you support. You may know who Regina is, but I and lots of readers of Hackensack Now don't know who she is.

Victor E Sasson:
Eye on The Record will return tomorrow.

regina:
Mr Sasson, I do not know why you are playing this game. We have met, in person, at the council meetings. I give my full name each time I speak. You even asked me to sign your petition - which by the way you cannot do on public property. So, just stop the silliness with trying to "out" me.

If full names were required on this site the Editor would be the one to make that call. And he knows who I am too! That information is not required for discussion. I apologize if you feel I attacked your position, but that's the nature of the beast called politics and no reason to try to "call me out". I am not running for council, you are.

BLeafe:
<< if you are going to attack someone's position in the run-up to an election... >>

No position relating to the election was attacked. Nice try. (not really)

<< you should use your full name... >>

Seriously? If you paid more attention to what goes on on this site instead of just using it as a soapbox, you'd know it.

<< tell us who you support... >>

I wouldn't tell my own mother that. Why should I tell you?

<< You may know who Regina is... >>

From the very last sentence of the post you're reacting to: "I don't know her..."

Pay attention.

Victor E Sasson:
Catch to up to animal news in The Record of Woodland Park

http://eyeontherecord.blogspot.com/2013/02/more-news-of-animals-than-inner-city.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version