General Category > Hackensack Discussion

North Hackensack Pathmark to close

<< < (3/7) > >>

BLeafe:
"Dr. Quack from North Hackensack"? That would require a change in title, lyrics, and songbooks - not to mention major hassles with ASCAP.

I hear he's deciding between the Circle Brake property, so he can be near the trolley yard and the black rhino OR Holy Trinity School, so he can nearer to Bruce Almighty.

hankmc:
Contrary to reports you can buy love...it is hanging in the emotions aisle with no other choices available. The brave solitary shopper heading for the meat aisle has put her fate in sell by dates. 

BLeafe:
The last day.

I thought it would be totally deserted, but there were more people there today than any of the other days I went. Maybe it just seemed that way because all the aisles were closed off and what little was left was put up front, so the masses were kinda corralled.

Lotta cart use. Some people appeared to buy a bunch of stuff, but I don't know what.............dust bunnies? Skeletal remains?

Doesn't matter now - it's history.

hankmc:
..."Lotta cart use. Some people appeared to buy a bunch of stuff, but I don't know what.............dust bunnies? Skeletal remains?"

Carts? everyone should have their own family shopping cart... adiĆ³s Pathmark of North Hackensack

BLeafe:

--- Quote from: hankmc on April 17, 2011, 10:04:36 AM ---everyone should have their own family shopping cart...
--- End quote ---

It appears that Sears has that franchise locally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version