General Category > Hackensack Discussion

North Hackensack Pathmark to close

<< < (2/7) > >>

BLeafe:
And so the deathwatch begins..............

(click to enlarge)

just watching:

does anyone know if Hackensack passed the zoning overlay that they were considering for the NE part of town about two years ago. That was to allow residential mix with retail and office.   A couple hundred units was approved next door, to replace Oritani motel.  Just wondering if Vornado will tear this Pathmark store down and build a large condo building. Probably not, since their business plan appears to be mostly renting out retail space.  Vornado used to own Two Guys many moons ago.

I'm wondering. It might be a great location for residential, because behind the Pathmark is Hackensack River County Park.  All the balconies would have great views of the nature park.

BLeafe:
10 days 'til closing! Hurry in for thousands of bargains! (no checks allowed and the self-checkout machines no longer function, but Bank of America is sticking it out until the end)

Close examination of these photos indicates that you can still buy Coke and eggs..............mmmm! Sounds like breakfast!

To be fair, lots of aisles had stuff, but nothing says "slow death" better than photos of the two most barren aisles in the store.

Come on down and pay your respects. You have until April 15.

BLeafe:
Had to go to the bank, so I took one last walk around Pathmorgue.

1. You can buy nothing for a dollar

2. Can't Buy Me Love? Not at Pathmark

3. They still have meat (would you want it?)...........

4. ....but no bread to put it on

5. Need store freezers, slicers, and the kitchen sink?

gabid.com -> all auctions -> scroll down to Pathmark Hackensack -> click on Details, Photo Galleries -> BID until this Friday 4/15 at 11:00am

Homer Jones:
Would have been a great location for Ol' Doc Quack to open a clinic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version