1. Two World Trade Center rises.
2. My old Hitachi sits atop the VCR-Printer-Small Fridge snowy-peaked mountain awaiting the technology trash haulers.
3. This is the brightest and shiniest I've ever seen the First Presbyterian Church's steeple since its recent makeover.
4. The steeple photobombs the First Baptist Church's school flag.
5. Someone on the first floor of my building has apparently enlisted Divine Intervention in keeping those windows and doors closed (I know the landlord didn't do it).
6. Window installation
7. Stuffed bra
8. Interesting cloud colors on the moon
9. Photographing Ladies Liberty while stopped at the light at Mercer and Main. I love candids - especially when compared with the posed shot the Hackensack Daily Voice recently ran (no sun on one poor guy's face). Here's the Rutherford DV version: http://rutherford.dailyvoice.com/lifestyle/drivers-see-double-ladies-of-liberty-in-hackensack/704806/
10. & 11. Each truck gets four bucketloads...........always shoot on the fourth one.
12. & 13.The sun's blinding rays were reflected off this Jersey City building right into my living room on March 4 and 5.
14. Meanwhile, about a dozen feet west of the previous image stands this cool guy, who's about 7' tall. I think this is my favorite shot of the year so far.
15. This just in: after yesterday's storm passed, I saw the top few floors of 432 Park Ave in Manhattan sticking out above the clouds that appeared to hover over the Hudson River..........but it's hard to be sure about where the clouds actually were from looking at something that's 5-7 miles away in a two-dimensional picture. BTW - the illuminated building in the lower center is the Marlboro House on Main St in Ridgefield Park.